
|
Sunday, May 04, 2008 Another random post tho i promise to blog since last week. I do not like the feeling of being trapped. However, this feeling is getting stronger without me knowing. I feel so disabled to make decisions at this stage of time. Many issues are bothering me neverendthelessly. Feeling quite suxy today also. Chiong 3 tuition at one go, feeling quite tired. Random issues come and go without any answers to any. Like say job. To choose between a fixed salary full-time job or continue to tutor. Tutoring is a responsibility which i can't shrink away any time. It isn't right and it is not me. I do not really know what to do. If i get the job recommended by a others, i also do not know how to push away or accept it. After all, i had responsibility to both parties and do care what other think about me esp others who do not know who am i. In the meantime, i was inspired as well as being dejected over others issues as well. Maybe too much time on hand, nothing better to do but to ponder over issues which i seek an answer. Getting very forgetful either. Please remind me if there is any meeting.outings or wadsoever. I cant even survive with an organiser. Quite Lousy. One thing is i can really control my temper quite ok in front of others. However when i am alone, i can just throw temper at myself over nothing. This type of feeling is crap. I do not like it yet i cant control it. Liek now. crapping away anything that i just thought and pen it down in illogical order with no link. Anyway, it is not a post for anyone to understand. signing off... audrey at 11:22 PM |
|